Re: [MOL] Bill's Wake Up Call! [02334] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bill's Wake Up Call!

In a message dated 9/23/98 1:58:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time, firefly@islc.net
writes:

<<
 Bill, were you pleased with the Doctor that you are getting your second
 opinion from?  Do you know which of the two you will be using for
 treatment?  I appreciated your writing to the FDA and it would be nice
 if they answered.  Right now; however my concern lies with you as you
 prepare for your treatment.  You know I will keep you near my heart and
 in my prayers and I do hope you will let us know how you are doing and
 if we can do anything for you. Your friend, lillian >>

      Dear Lillian: You are already doing it! Thank You!

      Sincerely
      Bill[WmCVB@aol.com]