[MOL] Lillian [02332] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Our dearest Lil, I don't think any apologies are necessary. All I heard
was the venting of someone who was very disappointed, and who is not
feeling her best. You invite us to vent all the time, but you never
allow yourself the same freedom. We had some beautiful plans for that
day, and I myself am still feeling great anguish and disappointment that
it didn't happen as planned, and that so many well-laid plans fell
through. It really stinks! And y'all that made it there, am I ever
jealous!! So, be at peace, dear Lilian, and please get some rest. Love,
Joicy