[MOL] Bill's Wake Up Call! [02329] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Bill's Wake Up Call!

Bill, were you pleased with the Doctor that you are getting your second
opinion from?  Do you know which of the two you will be using for
treatment?  I appreciated your writing to the FDA and it would be nice
if they answered.  Right now; however my concern lies with you as you
prepare for your treatment.  You know I will keep you near my heart and
in my prayers and I do hope you will let us know how you are doing and
if we can do anything for you. Your friend, lillian