[MOL] Liz re Chat Room [02326] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Liz re Chat Room

Sorry we were disconnected during out chat last night. It said disconnected
by server. Did you see that? One final thing I was going to say was that I
have learned that the important thing in life (for me, anyway) is to be
involved with people, community, etc. It is not what we have that is
important but how we touch each other's lives.

Take care and hope to see you in chat again soon. I enjoyed our talk.

Christine