Re: [MOL] THE CELEBRATION OF LIFE [01987] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] THE CELEBRATION OF LIFE

John,

June, Jim and myself will be there probably around 12:30.  Is this okay?  Just
let me know tonight.  I'm still planning to bring the fruit.  Do you think we
should picnic or go to eat somewhere?  I'm sorry that our celebration will be
such a small group, but I know everyone else will be there with us in spirit.

Bye y'all,
Corinne