Re: [MOL] Geneology [01980] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Geneology

Christine,
Use your browser to search on "genealogy" (w/o quotes) and you will find
lots of resources.  Some of the best ones are USGenWeb, Gendex, Helm's
Genealogy Toolbox, Ancestry (I forget the rest of the name), GenForum,
Cindy's Genealogy Sites on the Web, Pam Middleton's page (I'm not sure I
have all of these names correct).  Many of these sites have bulletin
boards where you can post & search queries.  I'd even be tempted ot
search e-mail and telephone directories for other Molson's.  You might
hit on the right one and save yourself a lot of research of your own.
-Jean