Re: [MOL] water logged [01966] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] water logged

Hay, Guys, Speaking of waterlogged, another T.S. is heading straight for us.
Haven't we had enough rain here to. ( New Orleans)  Just got my van running
again after last flood?  Just had my 2nd chemo Wed.  Am doing all right.  But,
don't have much hair left.  Sure does save money on shampoo. LOL
Love,
Judy S.
P.S. Sally is home, and doing fine. My husband talked to her dad and said she
is ok.  will call her soon.