Re: [MOL] Lillian Jennings: What can you tell me about chemo-assay-test [01960] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Lillian Jennings: What can you tell me about chemo-assay-testing?

In a message dated 9/18/98 10:33:47 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
FEARME@bigpond.com writes:

<< Marilyn Polle wrote:

 > Dear Lillian,
 >
 > 68yoa husband dx w/ Stomach Cancer Stage IV had palliative surgery
 > 5/1/98 removing 90% of stomach + lymph nodes.  Surgical margins were >>

      Dear Marilynn: Hi, my name is Bill and I am interested also in the
chemo-assay testing procedure. I would appreciate learning anything I can
about this and will send you anything I find,

      Sincerely
      Bill[WmCVB@aol.com]