Re: [MOL] June, callicum - Lillian [01890] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] June, callicum - Lillian

In a message dated 9/17/98 2:02:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ARGILA@mail.telephonics.com writes:

<< Hi Lil:  What I meant about the string was there was a list of vitamins
 but no prior message, so I did not know what the whole thing was about.
 Hope all is well, I leave for Staten Island in about 45 min.  Talk to
 you soon.

 Your friend June >>