[MOL] Thought for the day! [01852] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Thought for the day!

All of you dear people have so much on your mind(s), I thought I would add some delightful facts to help clutter up your cavities:
    a)  A pregnant goldfish is called a twit
    b)  Studies show that if a cat falls off the seventh floor of a building it has about thirty percent less chance of surviving than a cat that falls off the twentieth floor.  It supposedly takes about eight floors for the cat to realize that it is occurring, relax and correct itself.
    c)  "Stewardesses" is the ongest word that is typed with only the left hand.
    d)  no word in the English language rhymes with month, orange, silver and purple.
    e)  The very first bomb dropped by the Allies on Berlin during World Warr II killed the only elephant in the Berlin Zoo.
    f)  Every time you lick a stamp, you're consuming 1/10 of a calorie.

Hope these little tidbits help to bring a smile to your face.
Have a great evening.  Bye for today.
Love, sylvia - Lizabeth's friend