[MOL] THE CELEBRATION OF LIFE [01844] Medicine On Line

[MOL] THE CELEBRATION OF LIFE

Well my dear family, one by one, something is keeping people from
attending.  I received a telephone call last night that Marty and Barbara
will be unable to attend our gathering.  Thought I should let those of
you left know what is happening.  I will be at Franklin D. Roosevelt
Park, Section 6D awaiting any that may still be coming.  Could you please
let me know today or tomorrow if you are coming so that I can get what
may be needed to have a small picnic.  Thank you and I do look forward to
meeting any who can still make it.

God Bless.
John