[MOL] Geneology [01842] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Geneology

I know some on you were discussing geneology a while back. Can anyone give
me any ideas on how to find someone. I am trying to track a Captain W.M.
Molson who won a medal in the Fenian Raid in 1866. I can find lots on the
Fenian Raid but not on Captain Molson. Thought maybe I could try the
geneology route.
Thanks.

Christine