[MOL] Mary! [01795] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Mary!

Hey there my friend!!  All women can understand the cleansing nature of a good cry alone...  Beats exlax after a steak dinner!!  LOL!!

It is so wonderful that you got your pictures done.. I am just wondering what photography studio you used?  I mean I don't want to go there if your hair falls out two days later!!

Now, I hope you know that my heart has been, is and always will be with you and Angelo on this cancering journey...  Thought that maybe you could use a little levity from a warped mind!!  God Bless you both and you know I am here if I can help you in any way!!  Love and hugs.. Carla