Re: [MOL] Hello everyone, [01791] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Hello everyone,

Mary:  Do pls. let us know about Angelo's scan and what they find out about the
back pain. I believe tear's give one the strength to move forward....the road
ain't easy friend; but hang in there the rewards will be sweet.   love you,
lillian  Oh, Nanc has the scanner.