Re: Fwd: Re: [MOL] Magical Shirts!!!!! [01656] Medicine On Line

Re: Fwd: Re: [MOL] Magical Shirts!!!!!

Good for you...I can't imagine teaching from my recliner...because usually when I'm
in the recliner I have my Miller Lite right there beside me (LOL)....hope this day
finds you feeling full of energy.
love ya,
sylvia