[MOL] Lillian [01654] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Lillian

Hi Lillian,
Sorry I remembered the wrong word. I still think the nurse was on a power trip.

I'm very glad I found this forum before I had surgery. I feel the caring
people in this group helped save me from making a big mistake.

I was sorry to see you will not be going to NY. I know it meant a lot to
you. Of course I never had planned to go so I'll be reading the posts from
those who aren't gone from home on the 19th.
Liz