Re: [MOL] Good & Bad news from Nanc!!!!!!!!! [01629] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good & Bad news from Nanc!!!!!!!!!

Wow, that is neat about small worlds  I'll tell him the next time we go
there that I want to meet some real nice people.  My dad and I (in between
his treatments) drove to Louisville, KY in July to pick up 3 of our horses
that were on the track there.  We drove all night down to Ky, back to
Salem; stayed one night there and drove all night/day home.  Loooong trip
in short time!  We went through St. Louis about 5am so it wouldn't have
been nice to wake you and I wasn't on MOL then - too bad!  We stayed with
his grandpa.  He also has skin cancer - they have cut on his bottom lip
twice now.  Anyway, nice chatting with you.

later...pam