Re: [MOL] How do you keep up? [01627] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How do you keep up?

Lee:  So glad that you and Oma could join us - although it would be nicer
under different circumstances but then we might not have anything in common
to bring us together, either!  I am the same way about missing out on a
juicy tidbit (nosey/interested all in one)!  I have to check twice daily to
keep up.  This is the chattinest group I ever have came across!!!

just thoughts...pam (using my mom, Pauline's puter)