RE: [MOL] Colon cancer problems - Sandi & Cathy [01594] Medicine On Line

RE: [MOL] Colon cancer problems - Sandi & Cathy

John, thanks so much - your response brought tears to my eyes.  And I love
all of you too.  I could have never come this far without you all.  I know
that this has helped my father indirectly as well since I share what I learn
all the time.  Thanks for caring and being there.  You can't imagine how
much it means to me.  Cathy.