Re: [MOL] Thank you Sandy [01578] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Thank you Sandy

Hi Sandy,
I am so sorry for you, to hear of your Mother passing on to a more peaceful
place, I'm sure you will miss her very much.  It sounds like you helped her as
well as she helped you with her leaving.  The Dove must have gave her great
peace and joy.  Please feel free to write anytime.
Your Friend
Nanc