Re: [MOL] How do you keep up?Lee [01572] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] How do you keep up?Lee

So, just party with us until you drop!  Seriously, we are a busy line; but then if
you don't read all the e-mails, you won't truly get to know that each and everyone
on this line are wonderful people, that bring their own special talent to learn,
enjoy and be close to. Your friend, Lillian