Re: [MOL] Laughter is the best medicine [01571] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laughter is the best medicine

Welcome!!!!!!Welcome!!!!!!!!Back, My goodness it's Greatttttttttttt, having
you back, Boy!  You sure know how to shock the pants off an old gal.  ROFLOL.
I'm just so excited to have you back, Boy!  Have we missed you.  How you doing
anyway?  I guess the MOL prayers must have worked, right?  Won't be to much
longer and we'll be down for a MOL meeting, I can hardly wait.  I had a nice
visit with Peg, so is sweet.  I called Ross last night and he is fine just
busy with other things.  I was really worried about the two of you.  I guess I
can share my worry boulders with John now.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc
After your big shock, I think I need some laughter, so get busy.........

In a message dated 9/15/98 4:00:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Lesnpeg@aol.com