Re: [MOL] Embarrasing Moments! [01558] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Embarrasing Moments!

I remember trying to wash my hair with one hand, not easy to do. You are
right, the radiation machines are very expensive. I had to go 3 hours away
for my radiation. Luckily my sister was living there at the time, so I
stayed with her during the week and only came home on weekends.
Christine