Re: [MOL] Laughter is the best medicine [01551] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laughter is the best medicine

Hey, my dear friend!!!  It is wonderful to know that you are back to the
land of the living!! ;+)  I am jumping for joy (if I were Carla, I would
have a pic of a teddy bear jumping up and down!) and real glad to have
you back with us.

Boy have I ever been dropping prayers on you!  Wore out three rosary
beeds and five worry stones on you!  Now look, I feel like George Carlin
talking to Richard Prior: "OK, you had a heart attack and then I had a
heart attack.  You had another heart attack and I had another heart
attack.  Then you set yourself on fire and I said @#$!&%!!"

I'll stick with cancer for the time being if you don't mind and save the
heart stuff for sometime later down the road! ;+)  Love you my friend and
I want to hear all about your adventure but in the meantime, WELCOME
HOME!

John