Re: [MOL] Colon cancer problems - Sandi [01549] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Colon cancer problems - Sandi

Dear Sandi,
I was off the MOL line all summer, so haven't had the opportunity to visit with
you.  I am so sorry that you and yours are going through this terrible time...if
I could wave my magic wand over you both I would.  Please take care of yourself.

Love, sylvia - Lizabeth's friend