Re: [MOL] Laughter is the best medicine [01548] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Laughter is the best medicine

<< Well my dear friends, since I am attempting to win back my place as a
 reasonable teller of jokes, I humbly submit the following two for a smile
 at the end of a day.  I hope you enjoy and go forward with joy and
 laughter in your hearts. >>

John:  you never lost your place as a joke teller (reasonable or unreasonable)

Love  ;>)  Les