[MOL] ROBERT'S 1ST DAY OF NURSERY SCHOOL [01486] Medicine On Line

[MOL] ROBERT'S 1ST DAY OF NURSERY SCHOOL

Jean

It was the best hug I ever ever got.
He had a great time.  He wants to go everyday.  I was shocked to hear this
from a boy who never leaves my side.
I quess the thing I'm more frightened about is his safety.  This nursery
school will be going on trips and I hope they watch these pee wee's.  My son
doesn't understand about how strangers are yet.  I tell him but it frightens
him.  I need to ease into this.  The school assures me the children are safe.
But I wonder if the nametags are a bad idea.  But hopefully when they go on
the trips they won't wear the nametags.
I know you know what I mean.  Safety and knowing that your child may be hurt
and kidnapped is my fear.  Children are too trusting.  But anyway I need him
to grow and explore and most of all HAVE FUN.  I learned the hard way that
life is short and I want to bring him up with not fear but love.
A very hard day for me mentally. It was hard focusing on where he is and what
is he doing now, is he okay or not.
I got thru it I just hope the rest of the 18+ years go bye as easy.
But if I'm anything like my mom - she kept me to a curfew till the day before
I got married (12 midnight).

Love, Hugs, Kisses
PJ