Re: [MOL] Good & Bad news from Nanc!!!!!!!!! [01484] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Good & Bad news from Nanc!!!!!!!!!

Hi Mary,
They have a cancer march in the town where Don has his radiation, I might just
put on my shirt and head down there.  It's on the 19th too.  We'll be in
Wright Patterson Air Force Base Hotel the 8th and 9th of Oct.  How far are you
from Dayton?  We'll be in West Chester, Ohio too, I'm just not sure of the
days yet.  Send me your phone, I'll e-mail you my daughters address and e-mail
address and her phone number.  Maybe if your not to far and Don is up to it
we'll drive to your place.
I'm going to bed now.
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/14/98 11:07:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,