Re: [MOL] : Chocolcate [01449] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] : Chocolcate

OK!  Everyone guilty of talking about Chocolate, did it to me.  I've just lost
5 pounds, and you all made me so hungry for chocolate, that I got me a
Hershey's bar, and ate it all up by myself, and it didn't taste all that good,
so I went and make me a Hot fudge, banana split, with nuts, boy did that taste
good.  Now I probably found those 5 pounds I'd lost.  It just isn't fair
talking about all that good stuff.  Yummy, yummy in my tummy, even whipped
cream and a cherry.  Boy!  Was it ever good, with French Vanilla Ice cream.
LOL
Love You All,
Nanc