[MOL] Judy & Marianne/Jean [01429] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Judy & Marianne/Jean

Judy,
I enjoyed your post.  And I can certainly empathize w/the rolaids thing.
I used to eat Mexican food like it was going out of style, but the older
I get the less I can eat w/o taking Tums afterwards.  No more stomach of
steel for me, I guess! LOL

By the way, Marianne - update on Michael 1 hour later was that he was not
crying, but was lying on the floor doing nothing at all.  He's a stubborn
kid! LOL  I came right home after dropping him off & I exercised on the
exercise bike for 40 minutes.  Got to start fitting in that exercise
again.  And I'm going to have breakfast w/Michelle on Wednesday morning
while Michael is in school.  Separating from the first child is the
worst.  It's still hard doing it with the second child, but not nearly as
bad now that I know he will eventually adjust to the situation.
-Jean