[MOL] New Cancer Clinical Trials (Various Types Of Cancer) [01426] Medicine On Line

[MOL] New Cancer Clinical Trials (Various Types Of Cancer)

Good Monday to my mol-cancer family,

Hope that you all had a good weekend...I see it was a busy one on mol and
I'm still trying to get through all the mail.  I'm sending along the news
on the latest clinical trials in the hope that some may benefit.

As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers always and let's all
remember that as long as there is hope there will be a tomorrow!  God
Bless.
John