Re: [MOL] Re:Melody, you just scroll down.... [01313] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:Melody, you just scroll down....

hi lillian - just thought i would take a break - as for my son things could be
better - his first round of chemo did nothing -  he is now on his second round
of chemo which is stronger - he is losing his hair and is on a lot of
medication - we just have to wait and see and i thank you for your concern -
maybe i'll stay on for awhile - need all the support i can find - thanks again

charlotte