Re: [MOL] CHEMOTHERAPY [01289] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] CHEMOTHERAPY

My chemo room is pretty chilly as well.  When I first began going they had
beautiful afgans that various patients and caregivers had lovingly made
just for the chemo room.  Apprently there had been a problem or someone
complained because shortly after I began going there they were all taken
away -- the reasoning was that they're sanitization could not be
guaranteed.  I only put them on my legs.

Now I wear long pants - generally jeans and take a sweater - such a pain on
a 90 degree day.

Suzanne