[Fwd: [MOL] Assignments due again!] [01186] Medicine On Line

[Fwd: [MOL] Assignments due again!]

Mam. tought you were quiet there...too bad we are not close, that
teaching poster would be fun to do. You could think of some of the funny
mis haps that have happened because a nurse wasn't paying attention, or
you could think of some of the wird things patients do on drugs?  With
your wonder quick witty sense of humor, your a natural for this Mam.
Keep in mind that humor is medicine is good.  love you, lillian

---- Begin included message ----
Dear all (Lil?)
I am going to be very busy over the next couple of days. I have two
assignments due next week, and a poster to design, and I haven't a clue
what I am going to use. It should be a teaching poster for either nurses
or patients and the subject is prior to surgery. The scope is very
broad, almost too broad! I can't think of anything that hasn't already
been done! Right now, I have to do some searching on other things, and
as you can see, I am very enthusiastic, that is why I am fiddling around
with my mail! hehehe. My mum-in-law sent me a box of whitmans chocolates
for my birthday (tsk, tsk. you guys forgot!) and I have shamelessly
hidden them from the kids! If I am quiet (not likely, but just in case),
it is because of all this work that has to be done before I take off for
Bathurst (25th Sept.). I still pray for all of you, old and new, visible
and hidden. Take care of yourselves and remember:
Yesterday is but a dream
Tomorrow is a vision
But today, well lived,
Makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
and every tomorrow a vision of hope
Anon.
Mam.