[MOL] Assignments due again! [01176] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Assignments due again!

Dear all (Lil?)
I am going to be very busy over the next couple of days. I have two
assignments due next week, and a poster to design, and I haven't a clue
what I am going to use. It should be a teaching poster for either nurses
or patients and the subject is prior to surgery. The scope is very
broad, almost too broad! I can't think of anything that hasn't already
been done! Right now, I have to do some searching on other things, and
as you can see, I am very enthusiastic, that is why I am fiddling around
with my mail! hehehe. My mum-in-law sent me a box of whitmans chocolates
for my birthday (tsk, tsk. you guys forgot!) and I have shamelessly
hidden them from the kids! If I am quiet (not likely, but just in case),
it is because of all this work that has to be done before I take off for
Bathurst (25th Sept.). I still pray for all of you, old and new, visible
and hidden. Take care of yourselves and remember:
Yesterday is but a dream
Tomorrow is a vision
But today, well lived,
Makes every yesterday a dream of happiness
and every tomorrow a vision of hope
Anon.
Mam.