Re: [MOL] Re: Paul Harris [01175] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re: Paul Harris

Will ask someone next Friday when I go in for 8th chemo treatment - my, how
time flies when we're having fun, doesn't it!  :)

He is taking a well-deserved vacation, but others will be covering for him.

Is your doc familiar with this lab and the typing procedure?  Also remember
that from me they had close to two liters of lung fluid to work with so
they had a lot of material.  Probably a little tissue as well, but mostly
fluid with cancer cells in it (two types)

Sorry I forgot who the "else" was - hope you will forgive me.

Suzanne