Re: [MOL] Cancer + TB + HIV/Is their a link to each? [01174] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Cancer + TB + HIV/Is their a link to each?

Something else I have noticed Bill, is that they put HIV in the same category as Cancer,
many cancer sites list HIV, could this mean that this is the sexually transmitted form
of cancer and if that is a yes, then could it mean that under certain circumstances,
cancer could possible be transmittable?  When you do your researching think about this
too, pls. and let me know your thoughts.  Your friend, Lillian