Re: [MOL] : Judy. [01158] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] : Judy.

That is great that your blood count is good and don't have to have labs on
the 15th.
Does losing weight always have to be a bad thing? I find I lose weight when
I am real nervous. Also, you said yourself, you are eating less but
healthier than you used to. I say, Way to go!
What hairstyle and colour of wig did you get? Sometimes I would like to be
able to change hairstyles without having my hair cut etc. just in case I
didn't like it. I always wondered what I would look like as a redhead but
my husband would kill me if I did that. You take care.
Christine