Re: [MOL] Magical Shirts!!!!! [01137] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Magical Shirts!!!!!

Sylvia,
You want a medium because you figure it will shrink, You really know how to
make old lady feel bad. I remember a time when I could say that. Oh to be a
7/8 again, or even a 9/10 or even a 12. etc. Pay me no mind; you know I am
just jealous.

Liz P.