Re: [MOL] Re:Melody, you just scroll down.... [01130] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Re:Melody, you just scroll down....

  • and directions on how to be removed from the list is there.  Are you doing all right?  I have been sending you e-mail cards and messages at: aol.(com wMelody 1150@rote:)
  • no wonder they ketp coming back, I am sorry and even more sorry to hear you are going off line.  I hope it is because things are going to well, let me know, your friend, lillian

  • Melody1150@aol.com wrote:
    hi -  i am also trying to remove myself from mol-cancer with no success - i
    keep getting messages that my e-mail is incorrect or some such nonsense - i
    have no idea what to do at this point - need help

    charlotte