Re: [MOL] Magical Shirts!!!!! [01120] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Magical Shirts!!!!!

Hi Sylvia,
Now lookie here, the dates we will all be wearing them is Sept. 19 and the
26th 1998.  Let me know what other size you want so I can get them to you by
the time you need to wear them.  You can send the check in Oct.  I need your
mailing address;
NLPOST@aol.com
Love and prayers to you and yours,
Nanc

In a message dated 9/11/98 3:56:33 PM Eastern Daylight Time,