Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info. [01076] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] : Judy, thanks for info.

Do let us know how you make out at the onc today. I can only imagine how
devastating it must feel to lose your hair. You cry all you want to.
Remember you are a beautiful person and we all love you. Try to keep a
positive outlook and think of it as the chemo doing its job. It's a
temporary situation! Maybe it will grow back in nicer. Will be thinking of
you today.
Christine