Re: [MOL] Bob Appleton - Small Cell Lung Cancer Patient [01075] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bob Appleton - Small Cell Lung Cancer Patient

My thoughts and prayers are with you at this time. It is truly amazing the
peaceful feeling you described. I'm glad you got to share that with him.
Take care of yourself and know we are here for you.
Christine