Re: [MOL] water... [01071] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] water...

Dear Bill,

Thank you for that information.  One thing that we have to learn to do is
to get the facts straight.  Just because there is a glitch with one part
of "the system" doesn't make the entire system useless or a danger. In a
rush to judgement, we sometimes throw the baby out with the bath water
(pardon the pun!).  One of the goals of this group is to provide reliable
and factual information to help those fighting cancer.  You have just
contributed to that wealth of information.  I am sure you will be a help
in the days to come.

God Bless.
John