[MOL] "thoughts for today" [01056] Medicine On Line

[MOL] "thoughts for today"

Hello All,

I thought I'd address the issue of *patience* in my "thoughts for
today," because mine is wearing reeeeeal thin today!  It all has to do
with a trash compactor I bought in April.  I've had a service tech come
out 4 times already, and it's worse now then when I first got it.  They
told me they would be out here today at 7:30 AM.  Then after waiting an
hour for them to arrive, they called and said they would not be here
today.  It's a very loooooooooong story, so I won't go into the
details.  I just figured *I* could use a few thoughts about patience, so
I'm sharing them with you, too.  Here they are.

	Patience is a quality that is most needed when it is exhausted.

	Patience strengthens the spirit, sweetens the temper, stifles
	anger, subdudes pride, and bridles the tongue.

Whew! I needed that!! I feel better already.  Have you ever noticed
that  peace and patience seem to go hand-in-hand.  Each one seems to be
a byproduct of the other.  It's sort of like "which came first, the
chicken or the egg."  Which really comes first, peace or patience?  I
suppose at times it's one, and other times it's the other.  At any rate,
it's a good idea to have a supply of either one. Then when the
frustrations of life cross your path, you will be more prepared to
handle them, because the other one will soon manifest itself as well.
Sounds like a good way to be.  I think I'll try it out today.

God Bless,
Jo