[MOL] Re: help!!!!!!!!!!! [01050] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Re: help!!!!!!!!!!!

      Dear Mr Shah: I am not sure that my original meesage arrived as we had
some host computer problems here. So I will resend.
	The first resource that I would like to give you is:
http://www.cancerguide.org/pathology.html
	this will yield "The Biopsy Report:A Patients Guide". This will help you to
understand the pathologists report.
	The second one: call on the telephone 1-800-433-0464 [this is a toll-free
call here; I don't know if it is there]. It is worth a long distance call
though; you ask for their books which are free. One of those, "Fighting
Cancer", will prove invaluable to you, and is very good to start you off.
	Sincerly
	Bill[WmCVB@aol.com]