[MOL] Hiatal hernia informational sites. [01024] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Hiatal hernia informational sites.

59% Lichtenstein Hernia Institute Inc.: Hernia Information Homepage
to hernia surgery, provides
 you with important information about hernias and hernia repair
procedures.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 58% National Ambulatory Hernia Institute
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 58% HERNIA INFORMATION HOME PAGE
the different
 techniques of hernia repair surgery available around the world today.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 57% Hernia Resource Center
hernias.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 57% The Hernia Center
technique that lessens
 patient pain, speeds recovery, and minimizes recurrence.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 55% Hernia Brief - A Medical Aid that may help avoid an Hernia
Operation.
who seek a non-surgical
 alternative for the alleviation of pain.
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 54% Living With a Hernia
Brown). Lumbar hernia
 (Lumbar hernia).
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 53% The Al-a-Carte Lyric Database
walk anywhere Went to
 see my physician, Dr. Jones He took my trousers off, told me to cough
Doctor says there ain't
 nothin' to discuss He tells me any day I might have to wear a truss
Living with a hernia All the time,
 such aggravation Living with a hernia Gonna be my ruination Living with
a hernia Got to have an
 operation Feel so...
 More Like This: Click here to perform a search for documents like this
one.

 52% Hiatal Hernia
when part of the stomach
 protrudes through a hole (hiatus) in the diaphragm at the junction of
the esophagus and
 stomach.When a portion of the stomach herniates, or pushes through, it
is called a hiatal
 hernia.People with this problem may feel pain and/or pressure behind
the breastbone, belching and
 regurgitation.