Re: [MOL] Ok. Mary Ann, I give up! [01016] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Ok. Mary Ann, I give up!

Girl, you are so right, seeing right through me huh?  A real do as I say and not
as I do person I confess.  But you are wrong about one thing.  ?? I am not a
goose, I am a silly goose, at least that was what my French teacher called me
all the time.... nasty old bitty was she....giggle!  Infact, I never knew why
she called me that, because I sure did not cut up in her class; but she would
ask me to speak a paragraph and in the middle tell me "sit down you silly
goose". Oh well, what we can remember.  Wish I would remember the days of the
week better.  Have a great time and pls. do try to behave, you know your getting
into the wild territory!!! love ya, lillian