[MOL] Joke! [01002] Medicine On Line

[MOL] Joke!

A woman got on a bus holding a baby.
The bus driver said, "That's the ugliest baby I've ever seen."
In a huff, the woman slammed her fare into the fare box and took an
aisle seat near the rear of the bus. The man seated next to her sensed
that she was agitated and asked her what was wrong.
"The bus driver insulted me," she fumed.
The man sympathized and said: "Why, he's a public servant and
shouldn't say things to insult passengers."
"You're right" she said. "I think I'll go back up there and give him
a piece of my mind."
"That's a good idea" the man said. "Here, let me hold your monkey."