Re: [MOL] Bill/ Wow Small World [01000] Medicine On Line

Re: [MOL] Bill/ Wow Small World

Hope the two of you take the opportunity to meet, there is nothing greater than
meeting a fellow moler.  It is the type friendship that stands true through the
year's, perhaps because we can't play any games?  I don't know; but every moler
who has met another moler will tell you the same thing.  Good luck to you both,
your friend, lillian